Adv

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tagged~

i was being tagged....by karen....
then when i was visiting jul's blog, then i found i being tagged by jul too...

-----------------------------------------

1) Each player must post these rules first. 2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
-----------------------------------------------

8 Facts About Nee!...

1) Addicted to internet!
I just can't live without internet more than hmm....maybe not that chronic yet...js few days stil can tahan lar....guess wat, i lost myself when i cant connect through internet,can't study at all...can u believe this,i was dreaming for hours with my notes in front of me!....

2) I will cry if i raised my voices or scold people face to face
I just don't know why i will cry when i scold people but it's my nature~ so i just cant scold people or raised my voices...so anything tat i dun like, i will just keep it to myself...(kinda hard at times)

3) I had slacked too much since form 6
I had slacked too much in everything....eg studies, friendship, relationship...everything...mostly everything...but now catching up with family n friends....doing good i hope:P(must go steps by steps,k)

4) I love McD!
I just love it nowadays...evn our lecturers keep stressing tat tis is bad for health...but stil i luv it:)...i'm lovin it!

5) I love wearing contact lenses...(being lame~)
Wore it since form 4?well,cant really live without them too but i can't depend on them for the rest of my life...so another option wil be lasering my eyes!!....hehehe...in few years time and hopefully i don't go blind by then...

6) I'm IMU scholar!
Can't believe this right?just believe it....hahaha....i'm just too lucky for this!

7)
I'm gaining more weight especially in clinical posting:(
I just don't know why i will gain weight during clinical posting even tho haf to work like cow!
maybe is stressless there....and hot in the hospital,mayb myself got expanded in the hot places but shrink in cold places:P(okie i know i'm giving myself lame excuses, so must diet:P)

8) I have gastrointestinal (GI) problem
Believe it or not, i'm facing constipation, diarrhoea n gastric in a week!!..which i don't know why:(

now....it's my turn to tag people.....(i cant tag those who tagged me rite?..)
1) joanne
2)eeleen
3)peiyee
4)daphne
5)benghuat
6)xiashien-u're being tagged again!
7)chifei
8)weimeng

luvs..pnee:)

No comments: