Adv

Saturday, August 2, 2008

For mom n dad~

Going back to KL in few hours more…I’m waiting for time to pass…

So decided to blog….

I love my parents!... although sometimes I bluffed them, they didn’t not scold me or beat me. They are really someone who will always be there for me. When I was down, they will be there supporting me. My family is just a moderate family, my dad is willing to give his everything to his children despite any difficulties. He will never disappoint us or say a N-O to us no matter how difficult is it for him to do it. I might be their hope to carry on and seeing me success is what they always wanted. They will the best thing for me even though they have to suffer for that. They will exchange anything just to see me smile and happy. My dad is the most wonderful dad although he might scold me at times but I realized it was for my good. My mom will always there supporting me no matter what I do, believing in me that everything will be alright.

Sorry dad and mom for always making both of you angry with me.

Love..pnee~

No comments: