Adv

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 things about me!

Being tagged by ade in facebook but i prefer doin it here....

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you....

1. My name is PeiNee which is very common...
2. I am a future nurse:)
3. I have a very funny, nottie, wild and wicked bf.
4. I am always been mistaken as a Malay or a mixed-chinese or non-chinese....
5. I am a pure chinese-hokkien.
6. I am from a very complicated family...
7. I am J of daJerk. ;) (consists of danielle, adeline, myself, june, eeleen, evelyn, regina and kell ly)
8. I love my moles on my face, and it would be best if it wont be so big:P
9. I haf to like brown and green which are my lucky colours.
10. I love black, red, yellow and white...*in order*
12. I hate liars who lied even when they are being caught and proof are there.
13. I like to day dream~
14. I like to stay in bed whole day sleeping.
15. I love december to january to february to march:)
16. I love puppies...
17. I hate cats!
18. I love to drink teh panas!
19. I love to eat yong tau fu.
20. I am kinda addicted to zen's cakes.
21. I am learning to read mandarin.
22. I love go karaoke to destress.
23. I wanna have lots of money to do so much eg. travelling, shopping, etc.
24. I wonder why sex is a basic need in order to reach the top of the maslow hierarchy.
25. I've once fantasized about being a lesbian...hahahaha...

to tag people....julyn, daphne, eeleen, xiashien, jo-n.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apa lah RANDOM!