haf u ever tot of getting into a stable relationship...thn married...starting on a new family on ur own?...
haf u ever tot of becoming someone's parent?...
these days during my posting in paeds ward, it reli makes me wonder a million...how many pregnancy will turn out to be a successful one?...i saw lots of unsuccessful babies wif multiple problems..some js dun like staying in their mom's womb, therefore coming out earlier than expected..*pre term babies*....we always heard tat pre-term babies are smart...but do u noe tat they are struggling every second in their life..their every second is like hours while the days are like years to them..coming into tis world wif malformation is not wat they want nor wat the parents want...the small lill creature fight wif all their might to survive..not easy, reli not easy!!...thy are reli too fragile...depending on every single thing which are super huge to them for survival...
seeing how each parents accepting their newborn is reli an eye opening...some js can accept it but some just couldnt and even would abandon their babies....this is how some abandon babies come abt...prob they js cant accept the newborn wif so many probs....all these nv came across their mind...
so before getting pregnant...plan and plan first!!...important!!!... most things to do for both mom n dad...
1)healthy diet... which means no fast food!!
2)healthy lifestyle....no smoking...(mutate all the genes...leads to chromosomal defects!)
3)follow up wif check ups!!...
AND
haf u came across in ur mind if you are unable to conceive when ur partner want a baby so much??....is not easy, when u cant satisfy ur loved one's needs u will always felt there's some things missing in life....
for girls...if unable to conceive, there's always a thing call in-vitro fertilisation(IVF)...or many other opt to take...so dun be disappointed...and guys dun gif up on ur wife...u marry her not barely to make babies only, you marry her because u love her and want to spend ur whole life wif her...there's lots of other means in gaining happiness!!
for guys...dun worry your gal will understd u...there's always a thing call sperm bank or...adoption...
PLUS
why i dun see any borders when i'm wif those babies?...when i'm changing diapers for them, i can js forget to wear gloves! but not to adults...prob they're confirm disease free...but the dirty thingy are stil there and the same...miracle,i js dun understd myself...thy too cute for me to be mean to them i guess...but i guess babies are great!...i'm loving them more..
pnee~
3 comments:
I think babies are the best thing in life ;p Erm, not just babies, but also children - especially when they are your own flesh and blood. I like kids alot, and I think that is the reason why I always wanted to be a Pediatrician. I always thought that the most critical part of a child's well being is when he is still young - still a kid. That is why I wanted to be a Pediatrician to help keep all those wonderful kids alive and healthy...
But I think lately I actually have the thought that maybe being an Obstetrician is not that bad either... I can ensure that all those cute lil 'parasites' get delivered into this world of ours; being actively involved in helping the parents-to-be to be parents... To be happy parents... Lol. But thats just now. Maybe in the end I will still be a Pediatrician.
whooaaa...guess you learn a lot there...okok...sebelum beranak will consult u first k...but it will be yearsssss to come...wuaahahha... appointment in very very advance...wuaahahhaa..
post some pics of the babies too...if can lar...esp those fat fat chubby chubby ones...hahahhaa
i cant post pics of babies tat are in d hosp coz we're not allow to take any pics ler...
btw, sure b4 beranak o after oso can consult me...i can teach u how to breast feed:P
Post a Comment